Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thank You Mr. Postman 2.27.10

I had a pretty bad week so I did some retail therapy :) Some stuff came right away and the rest came today here's what I got...(this was under $60 total!!!)


Style A to Zoe by Rachel Zoe
      A great book on how to live a glamorous and glamorously relaxed life.
Interlocking Hearts Purity Ring
      I already had a purity ring but it was so bulky and I couldn't wear other rings with it. Now i can :)
Meet Mark (by Avon) Eyeshadow Brush
      I had some cheap-y shadow brush before and it literally broke in half and I've had to keep sticking it together for the last couple weeks.
Meet Mark (by Avon) Lash Plumping Mascara
      I thought I ordered an eyeliner brush but I guess not....oh well this works too!
Signatureminerals.com Make Up Samples
      For free (+ shipping) you can six make up samples of your choice from this site. I got a couple metallic shadows, some matte, a pearl one, and in the container is a shimmer-y translucent powder.

Love,
Abby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment