Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's Abby!

Hey all it's Abby here! I'm soooooooooooo excited to be blogging with two of my most fashionable friends! :)
We all met via Kaboodle. It's kind of the best place on the internet. :) Fashion and shopping all in one place AND really nice people! :)

I'm 16 and I hope to be getting my license in a month and a half but I don't have enough hours in =/
I'm a sophomore in high school and this is my first year back in public school and I absolutely LOVE IT!
I'm a Christian :) (non-doniminational)
Oh! I live in Pennsylvania...i hate it and can't wait to get into a big city!

I'm hoping to major in fashion merchandising and I would DIE if I got to go to college in CA...it's my favorite place ever!

Anyways, my style is rather eclectic although it's starting to have more of a vintage-y style. Most of my clothes are from Forever21 (I have no job) but I love Urban Outfitters and H&M type stores. The clothes and accessories that aren't F21 are most likely American Eagle, designer via MARSHALL'S :D, or from my grandma's closet (she has kept almost all of her mom's jewelry and handbags). :)


You can e-mail all of us at gaggleoffashion@hotmail.com :)
So send us any requests, pictures of outfits you need help with, and what not. :) <--you could end up on the blog! ;)

Love,
Abby

Facebook
Kaboodle
Tumblr
Lookbook.nu
Twitter



On this blog you can find inspiration for your own outfits, beauty/fashion reviews, make up tutorials, shopping deals, ect. ect. :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment