Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meet Andrea

Hey its Andrea,
I'm excited to be the first to post on Gaggle Of Fashion. I am so stoked to be a part of this blog, my two uber fashionista friends invited me and I was tickled pink!

I am 19 years old[almost 20, 18 days!] I just moved out of my house for the first time, I am living with my boyfriend in my favorite town of Santa Cruz. I am loving it so far!

Last June, I made a vow to be as fashionable as I could be, and from that day on I tried my hardest to accessorize and wear cute skirts and tanks etc. I would describe my fashion sense as...a muddle of everything. I strive to be an Urban Outfitters kid, but I cant afford that, so I do what I can with my old clothes and buy new ones mostly at my work, Styles For Less with my discount lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment