Saturday, February 20, 2010

Carol Who?

Hey guys! This is Carol, and I'm also really excited to be doing this blog with two other very stylish people :) My birthday is in a month, so we'll just say I'm 15 haha. I live in California and am currently a high school student.  My style tends to be very eclectic, as I'm sure most people's are. I gravitate towards all things nautical and of course, anything that can be found at Urban Outfitters. However, the majority of my wardrobe comes from Forever 21 because that is what my wallet allows. I really love pieces that can stand on their own but also look great paired, and you'll rarely catch me without a necklace on. I try to be creative and daring with fashion, and I hope this blog will inspire others to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment