Friday, April 2, 2010

Seeing Turquoise



Am I the only person obsessing over the nail colors from Chanel's summer 2010 make up collection?  This collection, entitled "Les Pop-Up de Chanel", includes several vibrant shades for nails and lips.  I'm especially looking forward to the nail lacquers, specifically in Nouvelle Vague.  Its lively turquoise hue definitely adds that extra pop to any summer outfit, and I'm sure it looks absolutely stunning in the sun.  Chanel really knows how to do candy colors without being tacky and overdone :)  This collection will be available online and in select department stores starting in May, so start asking around if you want to get your hands (or nails, so to speak) on this amazing color!  Don't have thirty dollars to fork out on finger paint?  Try China Glaze's For Audrey nail lacquer

~Carol

3 comments:

  1. I am loving that! I wish I could afford Chanel polish, they look so cool! Turquoise is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, same. I will personally be buying China Glaze's version of this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna buy all these colors!! The turquoise is my fav too : )

    Come check out my fashion blog.

    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete