Thursday, April 1, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

I visited Target tonight with my good friend Chelsea and all I saw right and left was Liberty of London! The kitschy floral style is not usually my type but there must be something about the way they are made, all of the items are so pretty!
They have clothes, swim wear, accessories, home items, stationary, boxes, gardening tools. Everything you can imagine in pretty florals just in time for spring!   
I bought the Stationary Box for my sisters birthday.





I also have decided to be a grown up and start wearing heels more [we'll see how long that lasts] So tonight I bought these. I think they're quite sensible while still being sexy. 

 
 What do you ladies [and gentleman] think about Liberty of London for Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment