Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fashion Merchandising - Buyer

Fashion Buyers are the personal shoppers for retail apparel companies. A Fashion Buyer maximizes the company's profits by making sure that the products on store shelves appeal to consumers.



This is my chosen career path, not that its important or anything. But I thought it would be good to know.
FIDM is the best fashion school in the country, to my knowledge and opinion. There just so happens to be one about an hour from where I live, so study on! I finally have a career in mind!

To all of your who are indecisive about your career path; don't sweat it. Don't let your parents tell you what to do, don't let anyone tell you what to do. Just live your life the way you do and it will come to you. 

I promise.




Peace & Laughter, 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment